– NEW HD High Contrast LCD Screen.
– NEW 1mm Thicker, beefier case & 1mm thicker lens
– NEW Updated hardware components w/ a faster processor.
– NEW Wider LCD viewing angle.
– Fits in existing VISO mounts.
– Rugged rubberized coating.
– Electro-luminescent back light for night jumping. Can remain ON for several hours.
– Automatic calibration to local elevation on LCD screen for easy & intuitive operation and information review.
– Logbook with playback of altitude/speed profile for the last jump.
– Operational at sub-zero temperatures.
– Comes with hand mount.
– Stores up to 10 minutes of profile data for your last jump.
– Displays Alti-Meter or Speed-Meter details from exit to landing.
– Records and displays jump information about the last 200 jumps including exit altitude, deployment altitude, freefall time, max speed in freefall and max speed under canopy.
– Choice of readings in feet or meters as well as MPH or KMH.
– Actual Dimensions: 2 3/16” x 1 5/8” x 7/16” [56 x 41 x 13.5 mm]